Newborns. Squishy little loves with no sleep habits.
But that means they can learn them! Teaching your baby to fall asleep independently early on (beginning around 6-8 weeks old) is the secret to catching dreams in the newborn stage and beyond. Using gentle sleep shaping methods (not sleep training), you’ll gradually teach your baby to fall asleep on their own and be well on your way to healthy long lasting sleep habits. These packages include everything I wish I knew when I was a first-time mom! Intended for babies 0-3 months and expectant parents.
Following the 90 minute Newborn Sleep Consultation you’ll be able to:
· Understand sleep milestones and what’s normal for newborn sleep
· Implement safe sleep practices
· Design the ideal sleep environment for the most restorative sleep
· Develop a soothing routine for all sleep periods
· Establish a flexible schedule for your newborn
· Understand sleep associations, how they are formed and which are beneficial
· Soothe your baby using gentle sleep shaping techniques (starting around 6-8 weeks old) while teaching them how to fall asleep independently and extend their sleep periods